Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Datang Jak Sarawak"

Hey Guys !
I'm back in this blog of mine again.

It's been awhile since my last post.
Well , never mind that eh.

Last two weeks,
I've stepped my foot to Kuching, Sarawak.
That holiday trip was only for 3 days and 2 nights.
But although it's only for a short period,
I do have great time there with my mum.

Here're some of the pictures taken on that trip.


Me and my mum at Kuching


My mum beside Sarawak Cruise River Boat at Sarawak Waterfront


Me beside the boat 


Nice view right ?


Sarawak's Dewan Undangan Negeri


Waterfront Sarawak 


Sitting down , tired of walking lol


Its about the story of "Kancil dan Bujang Senang"


The view of Sarawak City


Come here , free hugs for you lol , just kidding


Sarawak's river

That's all I guess.
If you have the chance, 
Go and visit Sarawak :D
"Datang Jak Sarawak"

No comments:

Post a Comment